Calcium Carbonate ★ Calcite Powder (CaCO3) has a pivotal role in the modern industrial economy due to its versatility, availability, and traceability. PMC offers calcite Powder (Calcium Carbonate) derived from cal veins in South West Rajasthan. The PMC range offers chemical purity, outstanding brightness and controlled particle size distribution. Available in a wide range of micron sizes. The particle structure is spherical and microcrystalline. We provide extremely suitable particle-size distribution to ensure better dispersion and excellent physical properties (e.g. increased impact strength and ★ High Opacity) in various polymers/plastics application. Also, our Micronized Calcite Powder is used as a Functional filler/additive in RPVCA pipes, Master batches, PP, HDPE, LDPE, ABS, Epoxy, PS and other polymer based compounds & as an extender in paints. We have firmly positioned ourselves as one of the major Cal Rock Suppliers based in India.
Micronized Calcite Powder
- CaCo3 : calcite powder,precipitated calcium carbonate manufacturers92 to 96% min, SiO2 : 2.0% max., MgO : 2.0% max.
- Colour : Super snow white (Free from dirt & black grit)
- Whiteness : 96.% to 99.0% (gloss reflectometer)
- Brightness : calcite powder,precipitated calcium carbonate 95% to 98.0%
- Particle size : Available from 30 to 2 Microns.
- Oil absorption : 18 to 20 (depending upon particle size)
- Bulk density : From 0.40 to 1.2 gms/lt. As per particle size
- Specific Gravity : 2.7
- PP master batches, Automotive and Furniture compounds.
- Paints Industry.
- LDPE masterbatches.crystal calcite,precipitated calcium carbonate manufacturers
- Rigid PVC Pipes.calcite powder,precipitated calcium carbonate manufacturers
- Leather Cloth Industry.
- Paints, Inks, Powder Coating and Ceramic Industry.calcite powder
- Rubber Industry.
- As a flux in Glass Industry and in sizing of Textile goods.